A pre-wedding shoot in the woods in Bristol: Becca & Adam

A couple cuddling beneath some trees

Becca and Adam's wedding at Bovey Castle is only a couple of weeks away now, so I thought I'd better blog a few of their engagement shoot before it's too late! We had a really lovely stroll around Leigh Woods in Bristol, chatting about all the wedding plans (sooo exciting!) and capturing some gorgeous images in the evening light. Here is a tiny peek at them, I'll look forward to sharing some wedding photographs very soon as well!

A smiling couple in a meadow
A couple laughing by some trees
A couple cuddling by some blossom
Some beautiful sunlit trees
A couple in a meadow
A couple in a meadow


I hope you enjoyed the images! You can also like my page on Facebook to stay in touch with my work and show your support, thank you!

You might also like to have a look at:

Hannah & Rob's East Devon tipi wedding
Lucy & Chris's pre-wedding shoot in Dartmouth, South Devon
Charlie & Ed's wedding at Polhawn Fort, Cornwall