Bristol Engagement Photography: Milly and Duncan in Clifton


I really love winter weddings, with that beautiful, soft light and everyone wrapped up warmly inside with fires roaring - I think there is something so romantic about them and I really can't wait for Milly and Duncan's wedding day at the beginning of January!  If we have weather like we had for their engagement shoot in Bristol then I will be particularly delighted.  Here are a few of my favourite images from our stroll through beautiful Clifton.  We started at the bench where they got engaged, and walked up to watch the sun setting over the Clifton Suspension Bridge - it was truly glorious.


You might also like to look at:

Hannah-Marie and Matt's winter wedding at Maunsel House, Somerset
Rhiannon and James's autumn wedding at Tunnels Beaches, Ilfracombe
Daisy and Sally's spectacular Cornish farm wedding


If you enjoyed these images, then you can also like my page on Facebook to stay in touch with my work and show your support - thank you!