Engagement photography in Dorset

Couple with dogs in Dorset by the sea


When I had the initial wedding enquiry from Lucy and Scott, there was something so warm and likeable about their words that I instantly had a good feeling about it. After a couple more emails, I was actually telling my husband about this lovely, lovely enquiry that I'd had. Finding out that they were planning their wedding celebrations at River Cottage, where I'd been hoping to book a wedding, really was the icing on the cake.  I was so happy to confirm their wedding photography and even more delighted when I finally met Lucy and Scott for their engagement shoot in Dorset.  They were just as lovely as they had sounded in writing and we had such an enjoyable wander around the sea front and harbour to carry out their pre-wedding session.

Lucy and Scott's River Cottage wedding featured recently on Rock My Wedding, so you can see some more of their beautiful day there if you fancy a peep.  Here are a few images from their pre-wedding session in Lyme Regis:

Engaged couple walking along cob by sea front
Couple cuddling by harbour in Lyme Regis
Engaged couple by beach huts
Couple with dogs by sea front
Couple building stones on the beach at Lyme Regis
Couple holding hands walking on the beach
Couple kissing by beach huts
Engagement photography by red door
Couple kissing on the beach at Lyme Regis
Couple kissing on the beach at Lyme Regis
Couple at sunset sitting by Lyme Regis harbour


You might also be interested to have a look at:



I hope that you enjoyed these photos.  If you use Facebook then please do pop over and like my page to help me connect with other people.  Your support is very much appreciated, thank you!