Devon baby & family photography: newborn Marina


Earlier this year, I had the wonderful experience of photographing the lovely Toomey family with their latest addition, newborn Marina.  It was a huge honour to be asked to capture these images, as Sarah is a very talented photographer herself (you can see her work here) - so, I have to say I was feeling a certain amount of pressure, but all three girls (and their parents!) were a real pleasure to photograph and I came away with some really beautiful images that they were delighted with.  I always really love taking photographs of newborn babies, as it is such a tiny window of opportunity to capture something so fleeting and precious.  It was even more special, having Marina's two elder sisters there as well, and just beautiful to see the three girls all together.  I hope you enjoy this selection from the session!





You might also be interested to have a look at:






I hope you enjoyed these photos.  Please like my page on Facebook to show your support and stay in touch with my work!  Thank you x