Saunton Sands pre-wedding family photography: Kelly and Brian




I am hugely excited about Kelly and Brian's wedding at the Saunton Sands Hotel this September! Having only driven past the hotel on the road before, I had no idea that it was going to be such an incredibly beautiful place to get married.  So I had the best surprise ever, when I met up with Kelly and Brian, and their two gorgeous daughters, and had a look at the venue with them.  Not only is the hotel pretty spectacular, with it's fabulous art deco design and views across the sands, but the beach is a really lovely spot for images as well.  It was really lovely to spend some time there together, hear some more about Kelly and Brian's wedding plans and capture some photographs of all the family together on the beach. I am really looking forward to photographing Kelly and Brian there on their wedding day... roll on the autumn!





You might also like to have a look at:

Tunnels Beaches, Ilfracombe: North Devon wedding photographer

Pre-wedding photography session on Woolacombe beach

Family photography in North Devon


Thank you for visiting my blog.  You can also find me on Facebook and 'like' my page if you'd like to show your support.  I hope you enjoyed the images!