The Oak Barn at Hittisleigh: a preview of Sarah & Ian's lovely wedding day

I spent most of Saturday with "I don't care what the weather man says, when the weather man says it's raining..." going round and round in my head!  Because despite the miserable forecast, the ominous clouds and pretty frequent showers, Sarah and Ian had The Most Lovely Day!  Not only that, but they were just the loveliest couple to celebrate with, and it was a real pleasure to be there for their gorgeous wedding day at The Oak Barn, Hittisleigh.  Those beautiful flowers are from Poppys of Exeter.  Here is a little peek at their photos:



You might also be interested to have a look at:

Pre-wedding photography on the beach: Sarah & Ian at Budleigh Salterton

Tipis, cider and apple blossom: Phaedra & George's Somerset wedding

Tunnels Beaches, Ilfracombe: Hannah & Marek's North Devon wedding


If you enjoyed my photographs then please do visit Facebook and 'like' my page, to stay in touch with my work.  Your support is very much appreciated, thank you!