Pre-wedding photography on the beach: Sarah & Ian at Budleigh Salterton

It has been a busy week for pre-wedding shoots (sometimes also referred to as engagement sessions).  I met with Sarah and Ian at Budleigh at the weekend and enjoyed capturing some lovely photographs on the beach.  We were hoping for some late afternoon sunshine, but we had to make do with slightly ominous clouds instead!  Luckily we missed the large shower that appeared just as we were leaving :). Sarah and Ian were great and we had a lovely walk along the water's edge, watching the waves crashing over the stones.  I really love the colours at Budleigh beach.  I think the soft pinks and greys of the pebbles look so beautiful alongside the blue/grey sea and sky.  And it's always nice to get to the beach, whatever the weather!  Thank you to Sarah and Ian for letting me drag you up and down the mountain of pebbles, it was great fun and I hope that you like your images.  Here are a couple of my favourites:

 


You might also be interested to have a look at these posts:

What is engagement photography?

A winter wedding in Branscombe, Devon: Emma & Peter

Destination wedding photography: Leanne & David's Italian wedding

A spring wedding at The Corn Barn, Cullompton: Sam & Rob



Thanks for visiting my blog!  You can stay updated with my current work by following me on Facebook here (click 'like' on my page to see images in your newsfeed), or come back and visit again another time!