Maunsel House winter wedding photography: Hannah-Marie & Matt preview

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing Hannah-Marie and Matt's beautiful winter wedding at Maunsel House.  It was the perfect winter wedding day: crisp and frosty with the most wonderful soft winter light washing over everything.  I can't wait to share more of their stunning wedding, with Hannah-Marie's incredible vintage dress, Matt's dapper velvet attire and the eclectic surroundings of Maunsel House.  For now, here is one preview image: all you need is love... and lovely light is nice too :)



Thanks for visiting my blog!  If you would like to stay updated with my current work and previews of wedding photographs then please pop over to Facebook and click 'like' on my page

You might also like to have a look at: