Beautiful Bath: engagement photography in the autumn leaves




This is an exciting week for me, as I am looking forward to photographing Hannah-Marie and Matt's winter wedding at the very lovely Maunsel House in Somerset.  So I thought it was a good time to post some of the photos from their beyoooootiful engagement shoot in the autumn leaves at the Bath Botanical Gardens earlier this autumn.  They were especially kind and humoured me with my requests to stand and cuddle in the middle of random bushes.  Although it is very possible that a couple of those laughing shots may well have been them giggling at their over-enthusiastic wedding photographer clambering through the leaves...  all worth it, as I'm really delighted with so many of their photos.  Hannah-Marie and Matt were fantastic to photograph and the colours in the leaves are just beautiful.  Here are my favourite images - and I'm looking forward to posting a preview from their wedding later in the week!



Thanks very much for visiting my blog!  If you liked this then please click here to visit my Facebook page - 'like' the page to stay updated with my current work and watch out for wedding preview images.  


You might also be interested to have a look at: