Engagement Photography: South Devon Railway in the pouring rain

Normally when I am faced with this much rain, I would suggest that we reschedule an engagement shoot.  However, Scott works away a lot and there wasn't another opportunity for us to do this one, so Kerry and I decided to go ahead and brave the weather anyway.  Brave was the operative word.  It absolutely bucketed down on us.  And then some...  But it actually made everything a bit special!   I love the whole feel that the weather gives to the photos, and there is just something so incredibly romantic about kissing in the pouring rain.  South Devon Railway at Buckfastleigh is the just best ever location for an engagement shoot (thank you Kerry!) and I loved all the old engines, vintage style platform and steam trains!  I love these photos and I really enjoyed getting to know Kerry and Scott.  Their wedding is in July at Greenway in South Devon - can't wait!




You might also be interested in:

Ali & Jake's engagement shoot at Haytor, Dartmoor

Katy & Pablo's engagement shoot at Forde Abbey, Somerset

Emma & Peter's winter wedding in Branscombe, Devon