Autumn leaves and den building: family portrait shoot

One of my New Year's resolutions is to catch up with my backlog of photos that I'd like to add to the blog. Considering it is now nearly the end of January, I'm not actually doing that well so far...  so hopefully you will see a few extra posts here over the next week or so, then I can reward myself by ticking it off my list!  I do always really enjoy it when I do find time to blog a selection of photos, as it's a really nice way for me to look back at the shoot, and always lovely to see the photos grouped together on the blog.  So I am delighted to finally blog some of these gorgeous pictures from a family shoot late last year!  We had a great Saturday morning session in the park, with den building, football and lots of fun - perfect for some lovely photos...