My 2011 faves

I really have had the most fantastic year, with some of the loveliest brides and grooms, and some incredible venues.  Each and every wedding is different, and they have all been amazing in their own unique ways.  As I laugh at yet another brilliant speech, or well up with tears - yet again - as the couple say their vows, I do keep thinking how lucky I am to do this job.  I get to spend a great deal of time with people who are madly in love, and enjoying the most special time of their lives.  I am so excited about the weddings that I've got coming up in 2012, starting down in lovely Branscombe in January.  But first, I couldn't resist just putting together some of my very favourite shots from the past year.  So, I raise a glass to all the lovely brides and grooms, and all their guests, and the fabulous venues that have all helped make 2011 so special.   Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.  Thank you x